Got these quote from my love, " I Wrote This For You ". I have theories about what it takes to talk to you again. I have theories about what normal is supposed to feel like. I have theories about how many times a heart can be heard. Just theories. Then one comment says... I have a theory that one day, it will all make sense. I have a theory that one day, I will not miss nor want you as much as I do today. I have a theory that one day,in some life, we will get it right and meet at the right time and place. It is these theories that get me through the day, and one day, these theories will be proved. Till then, I'll hold onto theories. Gosh! I really envy these people for having the gift to speak their minds with utmost beautiful words. They literally make my day. :) XOXO ♥
' "I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing with a broken heart that's still beating. In the pain, there is healing. In your name, I find meaning. So I'm holding on, I'm barely holding on to you..." This would have to be the song in my heart right now. Yes, my heart is broken. :'( Awww. Ang arte ko lang. Haha! Anyway, it's because of this. The man of my dreams or the man who I thought is my future husband has already found the woman of his dreams - and unfortunately, it's not me. :( I feel so sad, but surprisingly, I'm not crying. I want to cry and I'm forcing myself to cry but the tears just won't fall down, and I don't know why. I think this is one of God's trial of my faith. Because honestly, I questioned Him as to why He put this desire in my heart. I really thought he was the one God wants for me. He was one of the reason why I became closer to God. Or maybe that's his purpose? What makes m...
Every single lady out there should read this! I am taking note of every word in this article. Haha! =) Repost from HERE . Ten Great Qualities to Consider Before Dating a Dude To start on a high note, this one is about my personal, ten meaty unbreakable qualities of a husband quality guy. Yes naman, feel na feel ko at kaya naman pala single pa ako, mwahahaha! Kidding aside, I also went through some long and tough pruning process for me to realize my own worth and value. But hey, when I came to understand how God calls me His Princess, that I am complete and lacking nothing—waiting only makes it sweeter. 1. Joyfully Single (2 Cor 6:14). It’s pathetic to see someone suffering from singleness sickness, tipong “Sige na basta may five out of ten, keri na ‘yan liligawan ko na at gusto ko na mag asawa!” Kung ganto ang peg nya na ‘di masaya sa kanyang single status at parang palaka na ‘di mapakali, it only goes to show that he’s a compromiser, and a compromiser doesn’t...
Comments