Got these quote from my love, " I Wrote This For You ". I have theories about what it takes to talk to you again. I have theories about what normal is supposed to feel like. I have theories about how many times a heart can be heard. Just theories. Then one comment says... I have a theory that one day, it will all make sense. I have a theory that one day, I will not miss nor want you as much as I do today. I have a theory that one day,in some life, we will get it right and meet at the right time and place. It is these theories that get me through the day, and one day, these theories will be proved. Till then, I'll hold onto theories. Gosh! I really envy these people for having the gift to speak their minds with utmost beautiful words. They literally make my day. :) XOXO ♥
Repost from HERE. 10 Things I’d Like To Teach My Future Children As a parent, you want your child’s life to be unicorns and gumdrops. You want to do everything perfectly, so they never end up in therapy discussing how they were denied Oreos and such a heinous lack of corn syrup can stunt a growing young mind. But we all mess up. Because we are human and that is what humans do. No matter how careful, how conscious, how loving we are, something will happen that our child will need help with later on – and it will probably be our fault. But you can pass on what took you so long to learn, and give them the freedom to completely ignore it. Because that’s really all you can give your children – the ability to make their own decisions and their own mistakes. You give them the tools you have and the freedom to play and screw up and learn and fall down and get back up again. 1. You are allowed to get mad at anything you want. The injustice of the world, the color of the sky, the w...
' "I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing with a broken heart that's still beating. In the pain, there is healing. In your name, I find meaning. So I'm holding on, I'm barely holding on to you..." This would have to be the song in my heart right now. Yes, my heart is broken. :'( Awww. Ang arte ko lang. Haha! Anyway, it's because of this. The man of my dreams or the man who I thought is my future husband has already found the woman of his dreams - and unfortunately, it's not me. :( I feel so sad, but surprisingly, I'm not crying. I want to cry and I'm forcing myself to cry but the tears just won't fall down, and I don't know why. I think this is one of God's trial of my faith. Because honestly, I questioned Him as to why He put this desire in my heart. I really thought he was the one God wants for me. He was one of the reason why I became closer to God. Or maybe that's his purpose? What makes m...
Comments