Got these quote from my love, " I Wrote This For You ". I have theories about what it takes to talk to you again. I have theories about what normal is supposed to feel like. I have theories about how many times a heart can be heard. Just theories. Then one comment says... I have a theory that one day, it will all make sense. I have a theory that one day, I will not miss nor want you as much as I do today. I have a theory that one day,in some life, we will get it right and meet at the right time and place. It is these theories that get me through the day, and one day, these theories will be proved. Till then, I'll hold onto theories. Gosh! I really envy these people for having the gift to speak their minds with utmost beautiful words. They literally make my day. :) XOXO ♥
The other night, while I was answering some random questions from ask.fm, I was asked this particular question: "How can you make this world a better place?" I didn't know what to answer. I thought really hard. How can I make this world a better place? Then last night, my question has been answered. I was watching 'Son of God', and in one scene when Jesus went to Peter in his fishing boat, He asked him to leave his fishing and follow Him, and He will make him fisher of men to change the world. Voila! I can feel that it is God speaking to me. I think He wants me to become fisher of men. I think He wants me to spread His word to change the world. I believe that this is one purpose of my life. Hope I'll be able to do this. With God's grace I know I can. Lord, please give me the wisdom and send me the people to help me fulfill your purpose for my life. XOXO ♥
Repost from HERE. 10 Things I’d Like To Teach My Future Children As a parent, you want your child’s life to be unicorns and gumdrops. You want to do everything perfectly, so they never end up in therapy discussing how they were denied Oreos and such a heinous lack of corn syrup can stunt a growing young mind. But we all mess up. Because we are human and that is what humans do. No matter how careful, how conscious, how loving we are, something will happen that our child will need help with later on – and it will probably be our fault. But you can pass on what took you so long to learn, and give them the freedom to completely ignore it. Because that’s really all you can give your children – the ability to make their own decisions and their own mistakes. You give them the tools you have and the freedom to play and screw up and learn and fall down and get back up again. 1. You are allowed to get mad at anything you want. The injustice of the world, the color of the sky, the w...
Comments