Hello 2011! ♥

Happy New Year!

What a better way to start the year than having a new blog right? I'm officially a newbie here on blogger. Just feel like having a new blog. Lol! You know. New year. New me. New everything. :D

So I just woke up 2 hrs ago. Yes, its 8 in the evening. Gosh! I literally spent most of the 2nd day of the year sleeping. Haha! We went yesterday afternoon to Subic for our family tradition of traveling during the first day of the year. And we went back home past midnight. We attended mass in Guadalupe Church before we head home, and we arrived here in Batangas past 8 already earlier this morning, so we dozed off as soon as we get here. I uploaded our holiday pictures in FB. =)

I am so not in the mood cause I think I lost my tito's USB. Damn! He asked me to upload his pictures in his FB account and now I don't know where the USB is. I just left it here in the computer table! Ugh! I really hope I find it before I leave for Manila in a few days. Pfft. :/

Anyway, New Year means new resolutions to make. Or should I say break? Haha. Honestly, I have not thought about my new year's resolution until now while writing this blog entry. Hhhmmm? Well, first on my list is to lose weight. Okay, it is always my first in the past years! Hahaha. I pretty did well last year. I lost an average of 6 kilograms. Hahaha. Achievement for me! Yey! =) Have to lose more. I need to get rid off these unwanted fats in my abdomen. Especially my arms. Haha. Next resolution would be to exercise. I have been exercising whenever I feel like it. But there was a time last year when I exercised almost everyday. I have to have that kind of motivation. It'll have to start tomorrow. 1st week of the year! *fingers-crossed* 3rd resolution would be to save money. Oh my! I have to admit that I really have a hard time with keeping this particular resolution. I am so not good in terms of money. When I have money in my hands, it slips off so fast that I don't even notice where the hell it goes! I tend to buy stuff. Okay, stuff that I don't really need. Hhhmmm. Have to change that attitude now. I have to learn to budget my money wisely. 4th resolution is to study hard and read more. Have to change my study habits. I really really promise I will! I also would try to read more this year. Whatever, books, novels, academic books. I just need to read. =) Next is to be a better person. Yes naman! Hahaha. Yes I will try. I want to become a better me. I will remove all heart aches, pain, insecurities, worries, stress, and all the negative attitudes I have. And I won't be able to do that unless I do my 6th resolution -Move On. After publishing this blog, I will delete all my past messages in my cellphone. Including those text messages that I have been saving for years! Yes. Years! The oldest text message from my phone is dated July 06, 2008. Haha. It was from a special someone. But I have to move on now. Its time. :') My 7th resolution is to be happy, contented and inspired. Yes. I will try my very best to be happy every single day. I have to live each day not like its my last, but like its my first. Because when I live each day like its my first, there are still no heart aches, no pain, no insecurities, no worries, no stress. Just pure happiness. I read it somewhere and I would like to apply it in my life also. I also want to be inspired this year, with God's will. :P My 8th and last but definitely not the least resolution for this year, is to be closer with God. I will try to attend VCF every friday. Attending their service really help me get closer with Him. Then I will pray and pray and pray and pray more. Have to let God take over my life. I trust His will and I love Him so much. I know His love for me is beyond what I imagine it. Thank you Lord. :)

I know I can do this. Have to start the year right! Good vibes! Good vibes! Good vibes! =)

XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, one day.

Inner Peace