The Script Live in Manila!


April 16, 2011 at Araneta Coliseum.

This concert will not be the same as what happened in Yellowcard. Hahaha! :D Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch the Yellowcard concert cause I still don't have money to buy the ticket. And the concert is on Sunday right?  Damn! I'm really sad I'll miss this opportunity to watch them live. :'(

Oh well, that's life.

Anyway, there are many artists who are going to have a concert here in Manila this April. Bruno Mars on the 9th, The Script on the 16th and Switchfoot on the 30th. Awww. I want to watch all of them! If only I have the money. Lol. But if I only get to choose one, I'll choose The Script. :)

I love their music. I fell in love with them in their first hit "The Man Who Can't Be Moved". Oh I love that song! Then "Breakeven", "For The First Time", and my current favorite song of theirs, "Nothing".

Their songs are really good. The lyrics and the melody. In short, I love them and I swear I'll do anything just to watch their concert. Actually, I'm saving already. :D Hope I can find someone who can watch it with me. :)

XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, one day.

Inner Peace