Happy Heart's Day! ♥_♥


Valentine's Day this year is so awesome! I spent it listening to my prof in Physio class, then alone here in the four corners of my dorm. Lol. :D

Damn! Good thing its not well celebrated here in school. I mean, I barely saw couples holding stuff in their hands, like a bouquet of flowers or chocolates. Haha. Bitter mode? :))

So, I decided to have a mini celebration. Its my "Baboy Ko's" 2nd birthday today. Yes that's his name. I got him on a valentine's day some 2 years ago from a special someone. 

Bought a mini blueberry cheesecake in Rustan's worth Php79.00. And so the taste is also worth 79. Hahaha. Eating this while singing "My Valentine" by Martina McBride. LMAO! Anyway, so much for spending the V. Day alone.

Here's a picture. :)


XOXO ♥

Comments

Anonymous said…
who's the special someone? :))

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, one day.

Inner Peace