The Script Live in Manila 2011

Unbelievable! The best concert I've been to so far. I love their music, I love them. Oh my gosh! I can't put into words how happy I am that I've decided to watch their concert. =)

I'm with my mom, and my 2 younger sisters. We definitely had a blast! Even my mom! Hahaha! We were seated in Upper Box B. Tickets were sold out! The big dome was jam-packed, literally.

I think Danny, Mark and Glen had an awesome night too! The best crowd ever! Everybody was screaming and singing their hearts out! I think I only know half of the songs they played, but their just too awesome that I was singing even if I didn't know the song. Lol!

List of the songs they played in particular order:

1. You Won’t Feel A Thing
2. Talk You Down
3. We Cry
4. If You Ever Come Back
5. Before The Worst
6. If You See Kay
7. The End Where I Begin
8. Science and Faith
9. The Man Who Can’t Be Moved
10. I’m Yours
11. Nothing
12. Dead Man Walking
13. Rusty Halo

Encore:
14. For The First Time
15. Breakeven

It was only an hour and a half but it was all worth it! Everybody is saying it was the definition of an EPIC concert. How could I not agree? ♥

My digicam is not that good in focusing/zooming. Here are the best shots I got.


Araneta Coliseum an hour before the concert started.



They said they will be back very soon, and I promised myself that I will get the front row ticket in their future show cause Danny went down to the audience during the concert.






The best part for me was when they were singing their hits like 'The Man Who Can't Be Moved', and the encore part 'Breakeven'. I recorded it on video but I can mostly hear myself singing louder than them. Haha! Found this videos on facebook.



One hell of a night! Pure awesomeness!

XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, one day.

Inner Peace