Miss Universe 2011

I'm so disappointed with Miss Universe 2011. I really was betting for Miss Philippines to bring home the crown. Tsss. Well, Miss Angola is really beautiful. But still, my vote goes to my country. Duh? :D

Here is the performance of Miss Philippines, Shamcey Supsup during the Miss Universe pageant. I really admire the way she walked. Its graceful and full of poise! I'm just so proud of her, and she did really well in the Q&A portion! And she is obviously one of the top contenders and crowd's favorite. I just hoped she got a higher ranking than being 3rd runner up. =(


I'd like to think its not meant for her this time.

Btw, is it true that Miss Universe 2012 will be held here in the Philippines next year? If its true, then that would be totally awesome! :)

XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, one day.

Inner Peace