Friday at MOA :)

Went to MOA yesterday with my sister, cousins, tito's and tita's. :)

First stop is the Nido Fortified Science Discovery Center. Field trips of elementary and high school students usually include this place. Very educational, indeed.

*Sorry for the crappy iPad 2 photos*




This is the life-size replica of Lolong, the largest crocodile in the world, who died just recently.





















Next stop is the movie house. We watched Must Be Love. Again. Haha! So I watched it twice already, and my sister thrice! Yep. That's how KathNiel-addict she is, not me! Hahahaha. Okay, slight. Gosh! That's so awkward with my age! Hahahahaha!

Third stop is the Storyland. We rode anchors away and the ferris wheel.

And when you're in the ferris wheel, you take vanity shots! :P

















Day well spent. Thank You Lord for our wonderful family. :)

XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, one day.

Inner Peace