Christmas Wishlist 2013 :D

Wazzup coconut! Long time no post! It's our Christmas break, finally! Woot! Christmas season is definitely the most wonderful time of the year! ♥

Since I have nothing interesting to blog about, I'll just post my Christmas wishlist. Okay. Not that anyone actually reads this blog, but just in case. Haha! =)

2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan :)


I still dream of my Balenciaga bag. :)


MacBook Pro :)


iPhone 5S :)


Michael Kors stylish watches :)


Tory Burch flats :)


Ray-Ban flash lens aviators in Green :)


Nike Running Shoes! So I'll be forced to run! Haha! :)


 Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 :)


2TB WD My Passport Portable External Hard Drive :)


Smart Bro Pocket Wifi :)


Longchamp Large Tote Bag with long handle. Cause I need a new school bag! :)


Forever 21 GC's :)


Starbucks Coffee GC's :)


Bag of Cash! :D


I know, I know! Most of them are too good to be true! But hey! Miracles happen everyday! How much more on Christmas day when Jesus Christ is born, right? :)

Santa Baby, grant me my Christmas wishlist this year, please? Thank you! :)

XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, one day.

Inner Peace