EUPHORIA ♥

Last night while praying, I could not help but cry because of happiness and gratitude. Yes! Tears of joy! Last night was a moment of euphoria for me! The feeling was so intense, I cound not fathom into words the feeling I felt and I have no idea why I felt like that! I guess I really am happy that God and I are so much closer now than ever! Maybe because I am so consumed by His love that it just overflowed! Gaaahhh! I never want to let go of this feeling! I am constantly praying these lines, "Nothing else can satisfy my hearts desires, all I ask is more of You", but it is only now that I understood it and I just feel so great! Waaahhh! Lord! I surrender everything to You! I give You my heart, my soul, my life. It is Yours, Lord. Only Yours! Thank You for everything! -For the never ending blessings, for the answered and unanswered prayers, for the promise of a brighter future, but most especially for Your unconditional and unfailing love! Lord, thank You, thank You, thank You. I want to feel this way forever! Oh Lord, You are awesome! I can't wait to see Your masterplan for my life unfold! I am so pumped up! I think I am slowly starting to become the me I have always dreamed of being! And it's all because of Your love, Lord! Really, I am in awe. You leave me speechless. You truly are a faithful God and I could not ask for more! Thank Youuu and I love Youuu! ♥♥♥

My saving grace, my endless love, deeper and deeper, I'm falling in love with You.
My one desire, my only truth, deeper and deeper, I'm falling in love with You.
With YOU. 

#JESUS #JESUS #JESUS


XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, one day.

Inner Peace