My love.

Hello! How are you? I hope you're doing great! :) Anyway, this would be the last time I'm going to write about you, my love.

I just want to say thank you for being an inspiration. Just so you know, I did pretty well last semester because of you. You've been my inspiration and really, you've made me a better person. I can not thank you enough. You've inspired me to do better in all aspects of my life. In school, family relationships, most especially, you've brought me closer to God. With that, I am forever grateful for you. You bring out the best in me. Thank you.

I hope you continue to inspire other people with your passion for God. The people around you are truly blessed for having you as a son, brother, nephew, friend, teacher, and mentor. I am so jealous of them. I hope we'll find the time to get to know each other better, and become close friends. 

Okay, so maybe I'm stuck in my crazy world of dreams and fantasies that you are my future husband. But even if that is not the case, I sure am happy that I've got to know you and even meet you. I know God will give you the person you most deserve. Someone who will cheer for you whenever you sing; someone who will cook for you your favorite fried chicken; someone who will surprise you in the office or coffee shop with a box of Cinnabon in her hands; someone who will take care of you whenever you are sick; someone who will love you and your family with all of her. It would be a pleasure to do all these things for you. But I will leave and give it all to God.

Oh, how I long to worship Him, with you singing beside or in front of me. It would be a dream come true if that would happen again.

I am constantly praying for your happiness. Whether it includes me or not. I guess that's one thing I've learned from you. To love selflessly. To think first of others before yourself. That's how I know I'm inlove with you. Because you know you truly love someone when you see they're happy and it makes you happy, even if you're not the reason for their happiness. ☺️

For now, I will focus on my studies. I trust God and have complete faith in Him. If we are meant to be together, then He will bring us together. Soon, if God permits it, when we're finally together, our love story will be a testament of how God really works. We will be a testament of His faithfulness and unfailing love. We are gonna share our love story to the whole world! Waaahhh! I'm so excited! =)

Again, thank you. For everything. See you soon. I love you. ;) *C.N.O.N.*

XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, one day.

Inner Peace