Future Wedding

I always find myself randomly thinking about my future and how my life will be once I'm married with a family of my own.

For the past couple of weeks, I have no idea why I've been hooked on weddings. I already planned my future wedding! Everything's prepared, thanks to Pinterest! Haha! I already have my wedding gown, wedding song, wedding flower, wedding motif, I already know the set-up I want in our reception, even the nuptial photos -I already know what pose I want! Hahaha! And to tell you honestly, I already started on my wedding vow! Wahaha! (Partida, wala pang groom yan ah. Hahaha!) :D

I don't know why God has placed this desire in my heart to be married someday. But I'm really really really excited and it makes me look forward for the future! I wonder who God has prepared to be my future husband. I hope he is now preparing financially for our wedding. Haha! But most of all, I am praying that God is preparing him not just for our wedding, but for our marriage. Low-key excited! ;)

Note to self: Marriage is more than finding the right person. It's BEING THE RIGHT PERSON.


XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, one day.

Inner Peace