His love. ♥

Was there a time in your life where you feel empty? Like there's nothing -literally and figuratively. You exist but that's just it. You're simply existing but not living.

I have felt this feeling many times. And every time I felt that way, God would reveal Himself in the most unexpected ways.

I would cite an example. One morning, before going to school, I was looking at the mirror and I told myself, "Gosh, you look so ugly today!" Then I went to school feeling empty, with no emotions, and not a care in the world. Then at school, we have this report where we have to interview patients from the hospital. So while interviewing a patient, some of my classmates called me out and introduced me to another patient and they told me that that patient said I was beautiful. I know it's just a random complement from a stranger, but later that day, I realized what happened that morning. And then I knew, it was God telling me I'm beautiful.

I encourage you whenever you feel empty to close your eyes, breathe deeply, and meditate. Realize who you are and who you're from. These times of emptiness is God's way of reminding us that it is only Him who can complete and fulfill that emptiness inside of us. It is only His love that can satisfy our deepest desires. It doesn't matter how far you are from God. For nothing -nothing can separate us from the love that God has for us. That is the power of His love. Unconditional. Everlasting. Never failing. I want each and every one of you to realize that. I want all of you to be able to grasp and have a full understanding of God's love for us so that it will be easier for you to surrender your life to Him.

I just read this verse and its very timely.

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." -Romans 8:37-39

Truly, God's promises are worth holding on to. Thank you God! I love You and I offer my life to You! 

I hope everyone who read this will have the same prayer. :) God bless us all.

XOXO  ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, one day.

Inner Peace