Thank you, 2014!


I would say that 2014 was a very good year for me. So many things happened, and God keeps on revealing himself to me in unexpected ways! Thank you Jesus for this year! I love every single second of it! :)

Some highlights of my 2014:
  • Audrey Maeve, my first niece, was born. ♥
  • Passed 2nd year Medicine with flying colors!
  • Met someone who pushed me closer to God and changed my life. =)
  • Spent summer vacation in Singapore with my older sister and her family.
  • 24th birthday.
  • Victory Tanauan
  • Start of 3rd year Medicine.
  • Ate Jeannine's 2nd pregnancy.
  • Passed 3rd year 1st semester.
  • My best friend's wedding.
  • Christmas and New Year in Singapore. 
Thank you, 2014! You were awesome!

XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, one day.

Inner Peace