Japan 8.9 magnitude earthquake and tsunami 03-11-11

Oh my gosh! That's what I told myself after hearing the bad news. I was attending VCF youth service and my friends were texting me, informing me of what happened, and asking about my father. I quickly texted my mother and constantly called my father who is working in Japan. I was not able to reach him, then my mother replied that my father is alright and safe. Thank you Lord!

Earthquake is a common thing in Japan. I mean they were experiencing earthquakes almost every month so its a usual thing for them. But an 8.9 magnitude earthquake is really devastating, following a massive tsunami.

This is a picture of Japan before and after the disaster.


Here are some videos.

This is a raw video of the earthquake.


A huge whirlpool was formed after the earthquake. A boat was trapped near it.


The massive tsunami.

Japan, the whole world is praying for you. Get well soon. I love you. :'(

Thank you Lord my father is safe. Let's all just pray and trust His plans.

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world" -John 16:33

XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, one day.

Inner Peace