Lamon Friday

After our 3:30-6:00 pm class, my friends and I decided to go to Trinoma to eat our hearts out before hell week come. (It's our finals next week.) We ate at Giligan's. We don't have any photo because I don't have my camera with me and my other classmate who has one, forgot that she had it with her! Haha! :D

Then we satisfied our itching taste buds for sweets with a fro-yo after, in Red Mango.

I took a picture of my Berry Nutty Bliss with my low resolution cellphone camera.


I'm still craving for a fro-yo! Maybe I'll go to SM tomorrow for a white hat and buy some groceries for next week.

Need to study real hard! Have to pass all my subjects this sem or else I'm out! *knock-on-wood*

Good luck and God bless to all of us.

XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, one day.

Inner Peace