Enchanted Kingdom

We went to Enchanted Kingdom yesterday. Actually, its my little sister's advance birthday gift. She's been itching to go there and my mom was kind of irritated with her, so we pushed through it.

So what can I say about EK? Hhhmmm. I last went there when I was Grade 6 I think? And now I'm stuudying medicine. Too long huh? But I can say that not much has changed since. There were only few attractions added. Honestly, compared to the different amusement parks abroad like Disneyland, EK is a no-no. My mother even said its just like a big carnival. Lol. :D But really, its so small. :/

We saw Mark Herras and girlfriend Alynna Asistio, with her family -Nadia Montenegro and others. I swear we passed by them almost 5 times! That's how small EK is! :D Anyway, I can say there really is distinction if your family is known publicly. I mean, they have special attention when it comes to the rides. They would not fall in line. Instead, someone would assist them to ride the attraction first. Oh well, I guess that's just how it goes here in our surreal world.

Here are some pics.




With Mark Herras himself.


I was so wet when we rode Rio Grande! We don't have any picture because our camera's battery went dead. It's a good thing they have their 'Home Relations' section for it to be charged. It's free by the way.


With Merlin.


What I enjoyed most is this attraction or should I call it game. It's called laser mission. You have a mission inside a laser-filled room. The thing is, you have to do it in the least possible time. Every time you accidentally touch a laser, you'll have an additional 30 secs in your time. It was so fun! Although you have to pay additional Php 50.00 per game per head.



I scored 8th in the medium round, and 1st in the hard round! Hahaha! Yeah!


EK at night.



The end.

XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, one day.

Inner Peace