Summer Vacation 2011

Okaaay, my summer vacation is sooo over a few days from now. Arrrggghhh! School again on monday! Pfft! :(

Honestly, this summer was probably the most boring summer vacation I ever had. Hahaha! It's because we went nowhere. Tsk. Oh! We went to La Union and Baguio last April. But I don't see that as a trip. :/ And its freaking hot!

Still, here are some of our pictures.

The lion.



At PMA Baguio with Tita Baby.



I love these jump shot of mine! :)


The Manor.


Sunset in La Union.


My tito had a surf board and we got to try surfing. Hey! It's way more difficult than you can imagine!


Well, here's the best thing I got! :P


Also last April, my ate had her 1 month vacation here in the Philippines. She's working in Singapore and she went here to wait for her work pass.


Miss her so much!


We went to Enchanted Kingdom yesterday but I'll write about it in a different blog entry. :)

So that's it. My summer vacation. Bow.

XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, one day.

Inner Peace