Besprend's birthday. :)

So last night, my best friends and I celebrated my besprend's birthday. Hahaha! Confusing eh? I have two best friends by the way. My girl bestfriend whom I call "bestie", and my guy bestfriend whom I call "besprend".

Besprend's birthday was last July 26 and we celebrated it last night with a simple dinner and the same old chit chat at our house in Makati -but last night with a little surprise.

We ate at Chili's, Greenbelt 5.

The birthday boy. My besprend...


This is me and my pretty bestieee...


I know! We're both pretty! Hahaha! :P


I was the official photographer for the night! I assume. Hahaha!



Our food... We had bottomless iced tea, fried cheese, boneless buffalo chicken salad, baby back ribs and chicken, and classic fajitas. The fried cheese was a bit salty. I enjoyed the fajitas! Sooo goood! :)





We told the waiter it's Renz's birthday. So they gave him a free ice cream plus a happy birthday song! :) 





Okaaay, so I had my "inarte moment".. Hahaha! So sorry. Don't know what's gotten into me. :P


They offered a bracelet for a cause. I forgot what it's for. But you can get it with any amount.


You can never go wrong with excellent service at Chili's. :)


After dinner, we went straight to my house to chill. We gave renz a surprise birthday cake and our gifts as well. :)


So our dog, Alessandro, had his bading moment last night! Hahahaha! I don't know what's with Renz's legs. Lol! :D


Look at Alessandro in this pic. Hahahaha! So funny! :D


We gave him a customized picture of us three, and a jacket. :) 



Besprend and bestie. :)



Besprend and me. :)



Love them both! :)




These videos reminds me of them! Haha. :D

"We're the three best friends that anybody could have..."


"We don't even have to try, it's always a GOOD TIME!"


To my besprend, happy happy birthday again! :)

XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, one day.

Inner Peace