My Top 10 Must-Have Designer Bags!

Someday, somehow, I'm gonna have you all, but not right now. Hahaha! Until then, I'm going to satisfy my cravings for these must have designer bags by looking at their pictures! :)

1. Hermès Birkin


I think this is the most commonly recognized luxury handbag in the world! There's a rumor that Victoria Beckham has a room full of Birkin bags in all colors! You alreadyyy! Also, should you order, you have to wait for at least 2 -6 years for your bag to be shipped. Oh my! 

2. Chanel 2.55



It does not get any more classic than this. I think every woman in the world should have one!

3. Louis Vuitton Speedy


This bag's enduring appeal is no mystery. It seems to be absolutely everywhere and are a favorite of many celebrities. A lot of woman I know bought Speedy as their first designer handbag. I wonder when will I have one? :P

4. Balenciaga City


This bag is to. die. for. I'm so inlove with it! Its simple yet glamorous! It's perfect for day and night and I think it will suit every single outfit! ♥

5. YSL Muse


A marriage of urban and chic sophistication. Ooohhh the lock, and the Y shape in the stitching... Need I say more?

6. Miu Miu Coffer


Miu Miu is the up and coming little sister of Prada. This bag is drool worthy because it combines casual with drop dead sexy. Santa baby, bring this bag to me this year!

7. Prada Cervo Tote



You can never go wrong with any Prada creation. These handbags will last you ages and will never go out of style!

8. Givenchy Nightingale



I have read somewhere that this bag is the first to be sold out during sales, and Balenciaga City is the second. I think this is an investment worthy bag. Simple, classic, and sophisticated. Absolutely timeless!

9. Mulberry Alexa


Satchels have always been among my favorite kind of bags. But this one's very chic and fashionable! Sure to give any outfit a touch of dramatic flair.

10. Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo


Its so gorgeous! I want one right now! It looks so clean and versatile, it will instantly add elegance to any outfit. This lovely hobo bag is perfect, day or night!

They are all still in my bucket list.
Besides, THE SKY IS THE LIMIT! :D

XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, one day.

Inner Peace