♥ Audrey Maeve Lirio Javier ♥

Last January 16, 2014, 1:06 am, a beautiful baby girl was born - my very own niece, Audrey Maeve! ♥ Even though I haven't seen her in person yet, I know in my heart that she is very special and I love her so much already!

Thank You Lord for this wonderful wonderful blessing! ♥

My sister during her 11-hour labor. Yes. 11 hours.


She is sooo adorable!!!


I know my sister looks her worst in this picture but look at Mamon! It's like she was saying "Hi Mommy! I'm finally here! I love youuu!" ♥♥♥ (We call her 'Mamon'. I have no idea why.)



The very happy daddy! :)


The very proud grandparents! :)


She just got out of the hospital yesterday! Thank You Lord! Here are her recent pictures! So kyot! =)



I can't wait to see her! Oh vacation, please come sooner! =)

XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, one day.

Inner Peace