Project Pie

We had dinner at Project Pie Alabang this evening. It was good but nothing so special - except the thrill that you'll feel when choosing the toppings you want for your pizza.

The pizza crust was really good! Chewy and gooey. I got crazy with their cheese cause I looovvve Cheese! I had all the cheese in my BYO (Build Your Own) pizza. Thrice the mozzarella, and one of all the other cheeses. =) The Gorgonzola is overpowering the others, I suggest you put in some veggies to balance the flavors. I also had all meat in my pizza. :) The ambiance of the place is good for casual hangouts and catching up with friends and family. :)

It's worth a try but not something you would crave.

Sorry for the crappy photos. I used my old phone to take pictures.


There were eye-catching quotable quotes written on their walls by some famous people like Eminem, Chris Rock, and of course Anonymous. :D


The place is crowded even if it's a Monday.




Jen and Fharcy patiently waiting for their turn. :D




The drinks were refillable for up to 3 times for the price of Php65.00


Some more wall quotes.


My pizza! I had all cheese but thrice the mozzarella, all meat, fresh mushrooms, green bell peppers, and caramelized onions. :)


Halle-lu-yer for getting my name right! Haha! This is so unusual! Most of the time, I get 'Cherry' as my name. So I'm really really happy they got it right the first time! Haha!


Jen's pizza.


Bibi's pizza.


Kat's pizza.


Kat treated us 2 dessert pizzas. This one is called 'Banana Nutella'. We also had the 'Peanut Butter Nutella' but I forgot to take a picture.


This is their menu with the price in it. You can get this at the line before you order and it serves as your guide in choosing your pizza.





We watched Bride For Rent after at Festival Mall. :)


Here's to more food trips this year! Haha! What diet? :D

XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, one day.

Inner Peace