Movies to watch.

Hands down to Filipino movies! I must say our entertainment industry really improved a lot especially Star Cinema! Not being biased cause I'm a Kapamilya at heart but really, Star Cinema movies never fail. They truly live up with their standards of best stories, cinematography, directing, and casts. :)

I just watched Bride For Rent earlier today and it was hilarious! Kim Chiu has really grown as an actress. She was so good in this movie! And Xian Lim. Ugh! Do I still need to explain his hotness? They look very cute together! I think I'll rewatch this film with my friends next week. Haha! :D


Another Star Cinema movie that I'm so thrilled about is their upcoming Valentine movie called "Starting Over Again" featuring Piolo Pascual and Toni Gonzaga. Ooohhh! I can't wait! Watch the trailer below so you'll understand why I'm so excited about this film. =)


XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, one day.

Inner Peace