Pride and Prejudice

I can't believe all this time I thought Pride and Prejudice is a suspense-thriller type story! I am totally wrong! I never imagined it to be the greatest love story of all time! Gaaahhh! My friend let me watch the movie adaptation of the book starring Keira Knightley and my love, Matthew Macfadyen. Ermergerd! I am sooo in love!

Can I say Mr. Darcy is the epitome of the ultimate, perfect, ideal, husband! Oh Lord! Please give me my Mr. Darcy soon! Haha! =)

I haven't read the book yet but probably this summer vacation. And I'm saving up for the book itself! I want to buy a version with a hard bound, classic, vintage type book cover. The one which you can pass on to your future children. Lol!

I can't wait to meet my Mr. Darcy! I have a good feeling I'll meet him very soon! Haha! ♥

If you haven't watched it yet, I am telling you, you're missing half of your life! Please please please do watch it! =)




To my future Mr. Darcy, I am requiring you to watch the movie and say to me these magical words, just as the original Mr. Darcy did. I love you! -Your future Mrs. Darcy



 XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, one day.

Inner Peace