Sweetness is my weakness. ♥

Happy Post Valentine's Day everyone! ♥♥♥

So I basically spent V-Day at school and received some thoughtful gifts from my sweet sweet friends. Thanks guys! :)

Drawing from Ces. *inside joke* =D


Letter and lollipop from Fharcy. Thank you for reminding me that I'm single! Haha! :)




Edible flowers from Veve. =)


With my girls. =)


Polvoron from Ida. =)


Chocolates from Hya. =)


J.Co Donuts and letter from Jane. =)




Then I came home to this - from a very special person. Haha! Thank youuu! ♥



To all those in a relationship or married: Stay happy and inlove! ♥
To all the single girls like me: Let's just trust in God's perfect timing, okay? =)

And a personal reminder to myself:
"Anyone can fall in love and be blindly happy, but not everyone can pick up a scalpel and save a life..." 
#priorities #priorities #priorities

XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, one day.

Inner Peace